Creating Original Content
In a recent study, more than half of marketers selected original written content as their most important content for marketing their organisations. In 2014, over 81% of marketers plan to increase their use of original written content, and for good reason – it has been selected as the most necessary part of a marketing campaign.
Original written content is key to the modern marketing strategy, and is used over a wide variety of platforms, including:
- Website pages
- Press releases
- News articles
- Social media profiles
- Social media posts
Blogging is the next big thing in digital marketing, and is looking to become one of the fastest growing industries in the UK. Not only is blogging great for SEO, it drives traffic to your website, it helps convert that traffic into leads, it helps establish your organisation as an authority in your industry and it drives long-term results. Up to 74% of marketers are going to increase their blogging activities in 2014.
Writing copy for the web is very different from traditional print copywriting. All copy has to:
- Have a clear voice that represents your brand values
- Be concise, engaging and persuasive
For the web it also has to:
- Be created in such a way that your website gets found in online searches. Search engines don’t see images, it uses your words and how they’re used on a web page to judge your content
- Convert the visitors to your website into prospective clients or subscribers – you need conversions and business, not just traffic
What We Do
We get to know your business, its values, mission, proposition, approach and characters, and we work with you to create copy that reflects your organisation’s “voice”.
What We Provide
- Copywriting skill with years of experience
- Detailed knowledge of the web and what search engines like
- Persuasive, yet concise and engaging copy; making it interesting for your readers
- Optimised coding for your online copy so that the words get the maximum impact with Google and other search engines’ rankings
Want to know more?
Call us on 01727537130 or use the enquiry form.