Why spend money on a website that few people will see? We believe in not just giving people a site, but a presence.
An ongoing search engine optimisation (SEO) campaign allows us to review your website’s content and coding for technical optimisation, high impact and performance in online searches, build links, utilise social media platforms, ideally create a blog and add new content regularly.
Content is king with search engines, now more than ever, as unrelated and low quality links can actually harm a website’s ranking. Our planning bears this in mind throughout and follows “white hat” search engine rules and policies to ensure your site’s ranking is never penalised by shortcuts.
We work with our clients to meet their individual budget and objectives, be those awareness, traffic, conversions, advocacy or a combination of each. Our SEO offering is bespoke and geared to return on investment, with regular reports allowing us to review, evaluate and continue to develop your ongoing search marketing campaign.
Benefits of SEO
SEO should be considered an integral part of any digital marketing strategy. SEO:
- Is a cost-effective investment with a high return
- Allows people to find you 24/7 through your website
- Plans are 100% bespoke to each client and business objective
- Leverages social sharing
- Builds trust, credibility and brand awareness
- Attracts relevant traffic with high conversion potential
- Results are regularly reviewed, evaluated and tweaked to keep optimising further
- Isn’t a sales pitch, it’s aligned with the intent of your customers – delivering a solution they’re already looking for
Want to know more?
Call us on 01727537130 or use the enquiry form.