We are always in need of the services of talented and motivated individuals with skills in digital, on a freelance basis only. Including –
- Graphic design skills. Proven experience in designing websites from scratch, using Photoshop or designing in the browsers using html5 and CSS3.
- WordPress framework experience, in particular ability to hand-code themes from supplied or self-created designs.
- Ability to design logos and for traditional print media in Adobe Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of PHP and the ability to modify or create PHP code.
- Experience of working with Linux servers and MySQL databases.
- Experience of designing for ecommerce websites and mobile apps.
- Proven experience of and ability to code in PHP, preferably using a range of frameworks.
- WordPress framework experience, in particular the ability to hand-code plugins.
- Extensive experience of working with Linux servers and MySQL databases.
- Experience of using the GIT distributed version control and source code management (SCM) system.
- Experience of coding for CMSs other than WordPress and also for ecommerce systems such as Magento.
Verulam is a small digital agency that requires all freelance contractors to have a very positive ‘can-do’ attitude. All contractors are expected to do whatever is required to deliver projects on time, on budget and to agreed quality standards. You will be expected to embrace change and challenges. If this sounds like you and you meet the essential skills for the positions above, then we want to hear from you.
If you have some or all of the above please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter explaining how you meet the minimum requirements and why you would like to join the team at Verulam Web Design.